Job at Rafusoft Availabe
We will hear you
Rafusoft believes in open communication. Being heard is more than just saying something. In all aspects, the opinions of all will be heard and valued.
Everyone is Equal
At Rafusoft Solutions, we treat everyone equally, whether you're a college grad or an experienced consultant. Expertise is more important than experience to us.
It is our goal to create an environment where everyone can bring their personality to work. Are you looking for some gossip and games on a Friday night? Yes, we're for it!
Web & App Developer
UI & UX Developer
QA Test Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
C, C++ Developer
Rafusoft is looking for skilled person for designing applications for the clients. You must be involved in developing and transforming the software functionals into application which can be used by the end users.
Your Responsibilities will be:
Development projects must have a defined scope and internal stakeholders must be easily communicated with.
Designing and developing the application with the Rafusoft development team.
The application must be cross-platform compatible.
Debugging procedures should be tested and figured out.
In order to better understand the end-user requirements, you will be responsible for creating feedback channels.
It is necessary for the system administrator to stay up-to-date on new software upgrades and to maintain and optimize the system as much as possible.
The documentation of processes, developments, and maintenance of the software will be your responsibility.
The developer needs to stay up-to-date with the latest framworks and application development technologies.
What you should bring with:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Very good communication skills in English writing and speaking, Dutch skills are an added advantage.
- Must be certified in genarel courses preferably.
- Must have excellent skills in C++ compliant languages like C, Java and Python.
- Should be capable in collaborating the software across a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Must have very good logical and problem solving skills.
- Must always stick to the deadlines and should be good at organizational skills.
What We offer:
- An inspiring journey in the further outgrowth of our company along with great freedom to execute your ideas.
- A learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks as well as personal caring together.
- Flexible working hours (on discussion).
- An attractive salary, along with 20 days annual leave.
- An attractive workplace at our office locations in Dinajpur, or client sites including the possibility to work remotely.
Job Location (s): (Remote possibility also)
Start Date: Immediate
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and therefore we are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of Rafusoft. We’re building teams of technically curious problem solvers.
Come and join us!
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with necessary documents, including your salary expectations, to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone: +880 1744 333888. We look forward to getting to know you.