Back then in Bangladesh, on a hot sultry Sunday afternoon, I was awoken by a strange hunger pang. Worst of all, I felt absolutely lazy to even get out of the bed let alone to cook a meal. Coincidentally, I noticed a push notification on my phone about fast food delivery service. Thank God” I soliloquized. I hurriedly clicked on the notification and voilà; i was redirected to book a meal. The meal was delivered to my apartment after 20
minutes thereabout. I fell in love with the restaurant delivery service which just saved me from the hands of a dreadful hunger pang. Immediately I thoughtfully reflected on George Bernard Shaw’s famous quote about food which says, “There is no sincere love than the love of food.”
According bankmycells , there are about 3.8 billion smart phone users in the world. And considering the indisputable fact that most people go about their daily activities with theirs phones in their pockets, there is therefore, a huge mole of opportunities that is available to restaurant business in Bangladesh and the food industry worldwide.
Mobile app development technology has been the watch word for most big players in the food industries in recent decades. As a matter of fact, a recent survey by statista revealed that the majority of diners use restaurant mobile apps to view menus and pricing (55%), search for deals (38.2%), order food online (30%) and make reservations (23.8%). This is because customer service and customer experiences has greatly improved and enhanced with the advent of mobile apps development. In view to catching up with the demands of restaurant industries, many mobile applications have been developed that allows customers to easily make reservations , order take-outs,
update dinning preferences and more.
It is apparent that mobile app technology is in desperate demand in restaurant industry. But the real question is… is it worth investing in restaurant mobile app technology for your food business? Let’s take a look at 5 stark benefits of using mobile app technology In a food ordering or delivery business or restaurant business in Bangladesh and globally and how they can boost your monthly sales.
1. To easily reach targeted customers by geo-location technology. This is a geo-location marketing technique that is used by astute restaurant owners in Bangladesh to reach customers that are very close to their local
business venue. Most restaurant owners in Bangladesh can now precisely target new and existing customers by using technologies such as Beacon-based technology and GPS to lure customers that are within physical proximity. For
instance, one of the restaurants in London, bookatable app, embraced the Beacon-based technology in sending push notifications to customers that were within 50m radius in order to offer them deals that they cannot resist. In doing so, they expedited customer’s decision making processes, especially for customers in Bangladesh, that are looking to have a bite but didn’t know which restaurant to visit. Bookatable was able to record a huge turnover and exponentially increased visitors to their restaurants.
2. To attract old and new customers through loyalty and referral discount programs It’s a valid fact that customers are more likely to download your mobile app if you present an exclusive offer to them. Every customer is slavishly attracted to discount offers or free deals which can eventually boost leads and conversion in any business venture. For instance, Pizza Ranch was able to increase their ROI by 780% when they ran a promotion that double the credit points of loyal customers. Also, star bucks incentivized their customers by allowing them to earn stars which can be used for other reward. This had a huge positive impact on the business.
3. Customers in Bangladesh can easily book a reservation Thanks to mobile app technology that have really reduced the hassle of walking down to a restaurant in order to book a table. With your restaurant app installed, customers can book a table at any convenient time from the comfort of their homes. This will reduce congestion at the restaurant venue and improve dining experience for existing and old customers. Travelling customers can easily book a table in unknown cities without worrying to call in, or compete with the pandemonium of a restaurant’s atmosphere.
4. Increase spending powers amongst Millennials in Bangladesh According to food tech connect, 98% of people between 18 to 34 years of age would love to pay a bill again through mobile apps after an initial try. Furthermore, 35% like to place their orders on smartphone or tablet, while 40 % would prefer payment through mobile gadgets over other methods or means, especially for restaurant business services. Hence it is obvious that a restaurant mobile app would increase spending power of most millennials. This is good business insight for restaurant owners for are look forward to boost profits.
5. Boost social sharing and eventually profits One undeniable advantage of integrating a restaurant app into your restaurant business is the ease with which customers can leave a review on review sites and social media
especially when you offer them loyalty reward points for sharing or reviewing. Your business reputation, proofs and trust on social media can be overwhelmingly and exponentially boosted when customers share their positive experiences through your restaurant mobile application. For instance , if you run a slot reservation, online order services or mobile payments, you can implore customers to leave a good review after a one or two successful
Final Thoughts Here is a little secret for you. We, at Rafusoft software development company bangladesh, are aware of your need to triple the monthly sales in your restaurant. We are the best food delivery app developer in
Bangladesh and have the best software development team to satisfactorily meet your targets.
It’s not a hidden truth that over 90% of restaurants did not have a mobile app two years ago. This inadvertently means that if you make a flash decision to develop a restaurant app now, you are already aiming to be among the top 10% of the restaurants in your area.
We also know that it’s an onus task to keep up with the busy schedule of running a restaurant business and developing a mobile application. That is why we have set up a system at Rafusoft that automates your business to ensure that all the benefits aforementioned can be your new normal in your restaurant business. We would create
a user-friendly restaurant mobile app for free and you would pay a dime until you are ready to use it or launch it.
Without delay, check it out And if you want to learn how to start a software company in Bangladesh or any country
at all, that can efficiently run any kind of business, check here.